OU Construction Science Offers Undergraduate Certificate in “Entrepreneurship and Real Estate Development”
The University of Oklahoma Haskell and Irene Lemon Division of Construction Science is pleased to offer an undergraduate certificate in “Entrepreneurship and Real Estate Development.”
The 15 credit hour program is comprised of two required courses:
- CNS 2133, Introduction to Housing in America
- ARCH 4743, Legal Framework for Urban Development
As well as any three electives from the following course list:
- END 3893, Introduction to Urban Development
- ARCH 4663, Urban Design
- ARCH 4713, Real Estate I
- ARCH 4813, Real Estate II
- ARCH 4970, Housing Typologies and Trends
- CNS 4503, Residential Construction
- ID 4823, Design for Independent Living
If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact Construction Science academic advisor David Kyncl, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The certificate program was developed by Dr. Somik Ghosh, Dr. Suchi Bhattacharjee, and Dr. Ben Bigelow, with support from the National Housing Endowment.
Published on September 28, 2020