Now hiring! Gibbs College seeks Assistant to the Directors
The Christopher C. Gibbs College of Architecture is seeking an Assistant to the Directors, who will provide office administration/management and professional administrative support for 5 different divisions within the College of Architecture. This includes: assisting with record maintenance, meeting support, preparing reports, conducting purchasing activities, general administrative duties and more. Learn more and apply
- Performing office administration and professional administrative support.
- Overseeing record maintenance (inventory, personnel, office files).
- Coordinating scheduling activities (travel arrangements, meetings, etc.) .
- Support the Division Programs by assisting with budgets, contracts, visas, student payments, marketing the program and communications.
- Administering office/departmental policies, priorities, and procedures.
- Assisting the Directors in organizing the Strategic Planning Process for the Division.
- Serving as liaison with offices on and off campus
- Overseeing security, maintenance and space allocation with each divisions physical environment.
- Researching, collecting and analyzing data or information and preparing reports or responses to inquiries.
- Support with the collection and management of recent data/statistics related to the effective management, strategizing, and continued advancement of division priorities and benchmarks.
- Support the work of various Professional Advisory Boards.
Required Education: GED/High School Grad or equivalent combination of education/job related experience, AND:
- 12-24 Months of office management or related experience
- Ability to speak, read and write clear, concise English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work well with interdepartmental teams and initiatives
- General office skills such as multi-line phone, copying, filing, faxing, and mail
- Composition and proofreading skills
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to verbally exchange information with others and engage in repetitive motion.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years office management or related experience
Supervision: No supervisory duties.
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing
Hiring contingent upon a Background Check? Yes
Published on June 07, 2021