Environmental Design (BSED) +
Landscape Architecture (MLA)
Accelerate Your Career
The Gibbs College of Architecture at the University of Oklahoma is pleased to offer an accelerated program in Environmental Design (BSED, undergraduate degree) and Landscape Architecture (MLA, graduate degree). With this program, students can earn two degrees that would normally take 7 years to complete in just 6 years.
What are the benefits of this program?
- Small Class Sizes! In this program, you’ll truly get the opportunity to know your peers and faculty through hands-on learning and travel study experiences.
- Engage Communities! Environmental Design students work with the OU Institute for Quality Communities to support real world communities in “placemaking,” turning ideas into action.
- Collaborate! Students in this program have the opportunity to collaborate with peers from other disciplines and learn how to put their skills to use to solve complex problems.
- Learn from award-winning faculty! The Landscape Architecture program at Gibbs College was recently ranked 7th nationally among “Most Hired From” graduate programs its size by DesignIntelligence.
- Save Time & Money! Completing these two programs together takes 6 years and 156 credit hours, while completing them separately would take 7 years and 182 credit hours. Landscape Architecture master’s degree programs normally take 3 years, so this shaves off an entire year!
- Job Opportunities! Year after year, our Landscape Architecture graduates regularly achieve a 100% post-graduation job placement rate.